22bet

TechSolutions Group N.V., the owner of this online sportsbook, created the website 22bet.com based on the sportsbook called 1xbet. The launch happened in 2017, which makes 22bet a fairly young bookie. Still, that’s not a downside as this sportsbook has already established itself as a very good operator. To find out why that is the case, just keep on reading my 22bet review!

22bet Welcome Bonus

Your first incentive to sign up to 22bet is the welcome bonus this sportsbook gives. The 22bet Welcome Bonus is a 100% match deposit bonus for sums between €1 and €122. This deal applies to sports bettors, who need to fulfil certain wagering requirements in order to turn the bonus into real money.

Apart from the bonus meant for sports betting, 22bet also gives away a welcome bonus for its casino. The deal in question is a 100% bonus up to €300.

User-Friendly Philosophy of 22Bet

Here’s one fact that best shows how user-friendly this sportsbook is – 22bet is available in 65 different languages!

The best thing is that you don’t have to bother to find the option for changing the language. The platform will do it on its own based on your IP address. This way, when you open 22bet.com, the sportsbook presents itself in your native language. If your language is not supported, English is used by default.

Another awesome thing about this platform is that everything seems well categorized. You can easily browse through its vast betting offer, not to mention that there is a search feature. You can use this option to find the event you’re looking for straight away.

All the previously mentioned stuff applies both to the 22bet web-based platform and its mobile app. Speaking of the devil, the mobile application is available in two versions. One of those is for iOS and one for Android devices.

What Can You Bet on at 22Bet?

22Bet covers a wide range of betting markets, which isn’t surprising knowing that this sportsbook accepts players from various parts of the globe. As a result, all the major sports are covered, including football, basketball, tennis, etc.

This sportsbook also covers certain sports that are popular only in some parts of the world. For instance, this is the place to go if you want to bet on Aussie rules, cricket, and so on.

22bet also has some pretty exotic sports in its offer, some of which you might not have even heard of. I’m talking about sports like floorball, for instance.

You can also make horse racing bets here, as well as put your money on wagers that have nothing to do with sports. For instance, you can better on what’s the weather going to be like tomorrow. You can also bet on politics, entertainment, and so on.

Then, there’s a whole section of the website dedicated to casino games. All of this shows that once you sign up to 22bet, you can say farewell to boredom.

Betting Odds at 22Bet Sportsbook

According to the sportsbook itself, its profit margin is 5.7%. What this means is that the odds are set in such a way that if you wanted to cover all the potential outcomes so that all the potential winnings are equal, you’d get back 94.3%.   

Another important thing about the odds is that you can pick in which format they’re going to be displayed. You can choose from the following formats: American, Decimal, Fractional, Hong Kong, Indonesian, and Malaysian.

The minimum stake you can place, regardless of the odds, is €0.20. How big the maximum stake can be is something that depends on the odds, as well as on what kind of event you wish to bet on. Still, it’s fair to say that the stake limits are such that even true high-rollers can’t complain.

22bet Payment Options

The list of 22bet payment options is incredibly long, covering all the major banking methods. I’m talking about bank cards (Visa, MasterCard), e-wallets (Skrill, BPay, Perfect Money, Pay4Fun, Epay, etc.), mobile payments (Beeline, MTS, MegaFon, etc.), and so on.

22bet also lets you make money transfers using cryptocurrency, prepaid cards, internet banking, service terminals, and more.

Most of the aforementioned methods can be used both for deposits and for withdrawals, although which ones you can use depends on your location.

When it comes to the minimum deposit, it’s €1 or its equivalent in some other currency. Speaking of which, this sportsbook supports 49 other currencies.

The minimum amount you can withdraw is €1.5.

Licensing Info

22bet has a license issued by the Curacao gaming authority. The operating license was issued in 2018 under the number 8048/JAZ and is valid until 2023.

This license allows the sportsbook to accept players from various counties in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America.

Notable exceptions are countries like the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Israel, Belarus, Latvia, and Cyprus.

22bet Customer Support

You can get in touch with the 22bet Customer Support by using live chat or by sending them an email. The support team is available around the clock and is ready to answer your questions in your preferred language.

The members of the 22bet support team can talk to you in a number of different languages aside from English. Support is available in French, German, Russian, Spanish, and 16 other languages.

22bet Review: Final Verdict

It wasn’t easy to find even a single con of this sportsbook. What I put as its disadvantage is the odds model. This, however, doesn’t mean the betting odds this operator offers are unattractive. On the contrary! I just wish they were slightly better.

Still, this doesn’t mean my 22bet review is negative. Actually, it’s the exact opposite! I’ve fallen in love with this sportsbook, so my honest recommendation is to sign up to 22bet straight away!

22Bet welcome bonus

100% up to €122

Play now Play now
Bonus Info
Minimum Deposit: €1
Bonus code: -
Bonus Percentage: 100%
Maximum bonus value: €122
Wagering Requirement: -
Minimal odd: -
Bonus expiry time: 7 days
Remarks: Full T&C apply. begambleaware. 18+

Leave a Reply